Turn your passion into your career!
Who We Are
Sweet Signatures is a family-owned and operated business, leaving a delicious mark in the experiences – and taste buds – of its customers every single day. Nestled comfortably between routes 28, 7 and Sterling Boulevard in Sterling, VA, we serve as a welcoming respite for morning and evening commuters. An ever growing menu selection of handmade chocolates, unique sweets, fresh pastries, healthy alternatives, gourmet foods, coffee/drinks/juices, and shakes aim to cater to the needs of a diverse local customer base, and the business remains all ears when it comes to community feedback and suggestions.
From new product development to coffee slinging to party planning, we do it all out of this incredible location with the help of our amazing team. The journey began in 2008! Click below to learn more about how Sweet Signatures came to Sterling.
We are presently looking for...
Marketing/Communications Individuals who are:
- Well-versed in various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Able to develop professional documents, including but not limited to, press releases, marketing promotions, blog posts, e-newsletters, print and digital advertisements, invitations, etc., and implement items into our website and various platforms
- Willing to improve on quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes to make them more productive, faster, easier and efficient
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented in their work and can take pride in their accomplishments
- Adaptable to the fast changing environment of a small, but rapidly growing, business
- Willing to step up and out of their comfort zone to help out with various tasks when needed
Bakers/Baristas who are:
- Comfortable baking a wide variety of treats, pastries, and desserts following proven recipes
- Interested in developing new recipes and adapting to expand services and products
- Able to maintain a well organized, clean kitchen environment and work space
- Full of personality to greet our customers in our storefront where they will prepare drinks at our espresso/coffee bar and recommend products to our guests
- Adaptable and flexible as they will occasionally be required to process and package online orders, and hand deliver products to our customers
- Excited to work events for private parties and community functions (in-house & off-site), including organizing and assisting in baking classes and birthday parties
- Detail oriented in their work and to take pride in their accomplishments
What Does The Job Entail?
Lot's of fun and challenging work! Team Members are treated like family with their ideas and inspirations always being valued and used to grow the business. Whether you are working on a marketing blitz or turning your baking ideas into a marketable reality, you will have the freedom to design, create, and develop.
As a team, we constantly drive ourselves to improve, and keep each other accountable to the quality of work we do. You will be part of a hard working, honest and humble crew who will push you to expand your comfort zone, while simultaneously coaching you as you develop in your career at Sweet Signatures. We believe in a team rewards system (everyone works together to earn), and we regularly have dinners together (funded by our compiled tips) to grow our team camaraderie, and to truly get to know one another on a more personal level.
Team Members will also get discounts on all of our products in store (from gift cards and desserts to all of the chocolates your heart can desire).
Sounds Like The Job For You?
Head over to our hiring application and jump start your career with us today!